The creative process is the move from formlessness to form, from chaos to harmony, from mud to art. When deciding how to present your work online, Muddart Consulting helps to organize the information about your business or non-profit into a unified whole.
Muddart Consulting helps artisans, artists and small nonprofits find the most cost-effective methods to promote and manage their business or organization. Because I focus on smaller businesses and organizations, I work to keep my costs affordable.
I provide the following services:
- Website design and modifications – I can help you build a new website, or update your existing website with a new look or new functionality.
- General digital strategy – I work with you to help you find strategies to get the most out of your website, social media and other digital tools. This includes, but is not limited to improving search rankings (SEO).
- Social media strategy – I help you think through which social media platforms are best for your business, and how to most effectively use them to accomplish your goals.
- Software evaluation – Need help finding existing software to do a job? I help you sort through what’s out there, and the pros and cons of various options.
- Software training – Want to do it yourself, but don’t know where to start? I provide training to help you best utilize internet technologies.
I will bring to your project a wealth of experience from my career in IT and the non-profit sector, as well as a lifetime of experience as an artisan. You can learn more about me on the About page of this website.
Or fill out the form below to have me contact you about your project: